Saturday 1 January 2022

tears dry on their own

Transient weight between cerebellums

 

Yesterday, rocking on the bus, I vomited the contents of my only meal

The engine failure in gray mass looks through the windshield

My position was too politically "incorrect"

 

The question is how the female seagull is said in English in just one word

Because a female seagull is not the same as a seagull, if we are guided by gender-sensitive language

 

She is sitting on the boards of an unknown pier

Dressed in black, as always, looking somewhere

Far outside towards me

 

When I wake up in the morning with a transient weight between cerebellums

In a figurative sense, it is difficult to explain the mechanical maneuvering in the bus

 

Steps with the dog on the podium

Elderly people with incises on their faces

I would stand by waiting for tears dry on their own

 

________________________________________

 

11.54 h – 12.02 h

01/01/22

Saturday

(West London)


No comments:

Post a Comment