Thursday 23 December 2021

The mechanics of the world


::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


I'm listening to the song White Dress by Lana del Rey

thinking about now probably past dishwasher position

about draining into the sewer

on wiping and disinfecting all possible surfaces

I'm thinking about working during Christmas night


Lana mentions The White Stripes

I think it's over with wearing a striped apron

and safety shoes with leftover food


I feel broken

Herta was fired because she refused to cooperate

she got a job in a factory


she emigrated in 1987 to Germany

I emigrated in 2020 to Britain


I don't seem to understand the mechanics of the world


_________________________________________


finished at 23.13 h

12/22/2021

Wednesday

(West London)

No comments:

Post a Comment