Thursday 23 December 2021

New poem in English

 A plan for each thought


There are no dandelions in the field

Even this mild winter has killed half life

A new lockdown is in preparation

Supposedly some danger of clean air


In a large photo in a frame

I hold the chamomile stalks with my toes

I laugh innocently

Not knowing what would follow in the years to come


At the door of a new entrance I think of all these false friendships

I don’t know why, but most are female

They appear as friendly faces, and then disappear without a trace

They change from closeness and openness to those that gnaw bones and bone marrow


In those moments, I think, it's better to do nothing

My final decision, forever, no matter how categorical it may sound.


____________________________________________



10.41 am

December 23, 2021

Thursday

(West London)

No comments:

Post a Comment