Monday 20 December 2021

the dumpling in my throat


::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

again some drill

breaks through thin walls at seven and seven in the evening

vomit stands (still)

the dumpling in my throat


a woman who did not deign to learn English

talk through one's hat something in Russian - a desperate housewife

she spends all her time at home

and her husband asks me how I can eat when I’m in bed all day

as if only those who move their heads, arms and legs, or / and standing upright eat


swallowed bubbles of mineral water coming down

pushing the dumpling

the drill temporarily stopped breaking through the walls

temporarily, omicron isolation was delayed

to some repeated necrosis of renewed preposterous lockdown

___________________________________

07.07 pm - 07.22 pm

20/12/2021

Monday

(West London, in the room)

No comments:

Post a Comment